In List on March 11, 2017 at 11:57 AM
Released in 2016 and expect spoiler in the below list!
- The ship is very chic especially the Gold class cabin. I like the stairs. I love the swimming pool, it got a great outer space view. I like that you get to roam around the space conveniently.
- What’s up with the class, creating a new world and still the hierarchy is there?
- Aurora’s clothes are soft, looks expensive, and flatters her even more.
- Great plot twists especially the Jim dilemma of waking Aurora. Amazing that the story was sustained by 4 characters and the ship. I also like the title, one word, and it encapsulated the whole story.
- It was a delight seeing the beautiful Chris and Jennifer on screen.
- Writer adores writing about a writer character. I wouldn’t wonder why.
- I wonder if living for 90 years have made Jim and Aurora consumed good amount of food that would leave other passengers to lose ration?
- The robot Arthur was loaded with great wisdom.
- My favorite line is from Aurora, she said, “If you live an ordinary life all you will have is ordinary stories.” I also like Jim’s enthusiasm for creating a new world, saying, “I see 5,000 people changing their lives for 5,000 different reasons.”
- It is a choice to kill oneself but it is not easy. It crossed my mind that I would like to end my life, I have no purpose or nothing to live for, but like Jim I will always hesitate. Is it because it is innate in human that it is natural to breathe until it is practically impossible. Are we all Jim who will take away a future of somebody or are we Jim who live the most out of life with the comfort of having a meaningful relationship with another human being?
In Article on March 11, 2017 at 11:06 AM
The pasta in Italy is the most delicious pasta I have ever tasted in my entire life. Even the packed pasta for mass distribution tasted great.
Whenever I think of Italy now, I would always remember the delicious Pasta al Pomodoro that I have consistently ordered during my visit in Rome because it didn’t disappoint.
I never expected that I will travel the world when I was young. I lived in a simple town in the Northern Philippines and it never occur to me that I must travel. Now that I have experienced visiting different countries, I would recommend that it is great to travel for vacation. It is expensive sometimes depending on preferred set-up like 5-star hotel over lower ones, it needs preparation, but the positive impact outweighs every challenging bits.
Going to a new country awakens all the senses but mostly it triggers excitement and the sense of wonder. If I’ve never visited Italy, I could have not known the best way to be served with the authentic Italian pasta.
Go and plan your next adventure and discover something that will inspire you!
In Journal on March 11, 2017 at 10:36 AM
I shouldn’t fool myself, there is no such thing as WASTED LOVE. If it is true love, it grows root and it multiplies.
It isn’t love when I expect something in return. It is love when I give without hesitation but comes from a pure heart. What is a pure heart? I believe that I am made of love, and everything that I do that is genuine must be a continuity of love. I do not to have harmful intentions towards myself or others.
I do acknowledge that I needed help to keep the love flowing by connecting with the source, and that source is God.