In Journal on February 9, 2016 at 10:32 PM
I finally appreciate the meaning of The Next Chapter and all its magnificence. I am looking at life with fresh new eyes and I could feel the intensity, the beauty, the love, the magic… also I was drinking too much coffee to be awake and alert!
In life, a person is expected to live, learn, thrive, fail, rise, enjoy, and hope. Everything has a reason that is part of the whole tapestry and it is all right to leave a chapter behind to write a new one.
An ending of a chapter is not an ending of it all. We always have the opportunity to see the delight of a new beginning. To have an elevated expression and appreciation.
In Journal on February 5, 2016 at 10:24 AM
Why so serious?
Lighten up and it’s okay if it’s not perfect.
Yes, I am reminding myself and quite proud that I am starting to be softer to my imperfections because I know that I am growing better every single day. Baby steps!
Did you ever join a performance? I was studying in a Chinese school in elementary and we were requested by the town that we would be performing a Chinese dance during one of the festivals. We practised so much to make sure that we’ll be amazing and there was a mishap and yet we’re okay. It’s okay that it’s not always perfect! We actually got away with it, but we knew we screw up a little.
Be intensed, the right amount of intensity.
Tap yourself on the back when you’ve managed to smile and accomplish something today.
Yay life! Yay I live!
In List on February 5, 2016 at 7:56 AM
The path –
- Ponder for a plan, a great goal.
- Start moving towards the realisation.
- Stumble, make mistakes, and always enjoy the journey.
- Pause, rest, and admire where it’s all been.
- Move again.
- Share, mentor, and be grateful.
- Repeat, improve, and challenge to get elevated in every new plan.
And it’s that simple but not as easy. Along the way, I needed to put all these magical ingredients –
- Believe on myself.
- Have faith for a higher order of things and learn to surrender about the result.
- Pour love, dedication, and time.
- Learn and work with others, but never forget my own personal journey that only I can sense it.
Live gregariously! No self-doubt, no hesitation, and no giving up.
What are we waiting for? ;)