2013 was crazy!
- My favourite part of the year is when I did the Atlantis Dubai Leap of Faith water slide. Totally flipped me!
- I am typing with my MacBook Air, not sharing with anyone at home, and I am indulging all my very own thoughts.
- I’ve completed 1,000 blog posts! Woot! Woot!
- I love my Pearl Tea @ Share Tea 🙂
- I’ve discovered a delicious bun when fresh from the oven and they call it PappaRoti.
- I’ve kissed eos for the first time and looks like I will never stop.
- I got my Dubai driving license!!!
- For the sake of being vain, I am taking Oratane, and enduring several side effects.
- I was crazily in love with the wrong man.
- Loving my Mulberry shocking Pink Bag.
- Got myself a Diamond Ring; yep I don’t need to wait for a man to give me one.
- I finally gave my sissy a well deserved Tiffany & Co. bracelet she longed for.
- My soul mate, one of my sisters, my treasured twin sister left for Australia.
- It’s been a year since Mama left us and I remember her beautiful memories.
- Iron Man 3 made me swoon. I want my own Tony Stark.
- I am convinced that I love iPhone.
- Had a New Year breakfast complete with champagne in Jordan.
- I’ve never imagined but I’ve got so depressed in 2013 and got sick too.
- The spirit of Christmas gave lifted me.
- I know in my heart that Jesus loves me without a single condition.