I feel overwhelmed with my current idea. I am losing grip on its goodness that I believe. Why is doubt lurking in? Although I have to entertain it so I can seriously address before the investor meeting tomorrow.
I am afraid.
- Afraid that I am not able to handle the start-up.
- Afraid that it is too shallow.
- Afraid that it doesn’t help people.
- Afraid of my haters.
On the otherhand, what if it works?
- People will have a role model.
- We have a new way of assessing what’s valuable in our life.
- Any change needs organic growth.
- Gain new respect and following that truly matters.
I have to take this shot, I am grateful for the opportunity that I will be heard, to share my idea. Isn’t that something and I have to silence my imaginary critique that unless it is constructive, it might as well shut up and let me work!