I have published 1,528 posts in this blog and more in my other blogs and yet I am scared to simply post an article in LinkedIn. I need to examine this because I am itching to post one so long as I have the right intention which is to share an amazing business ideas or real life experience that matters that would help people who work.
What’s stopping me?
- I am currently connected with a man who questioned my integrity and I am afraid that he’ll mock my view and shoot me down although he explicitly said he doesn’t want to see nor hear from me again. He blocked me in Facebook but not yet in LinkedIn.
- My post may help or jeopardize my future career move.
- I am not an expert. It feels like I have to be so great at something that I coud share.
I just have to suck it up and bring my wits into one place. What’s the worst thing that could happen? Why am I really posting?
- I love business and I want to share inspiring business ideas.
- I have to get over of my fears above! I don’t like to live in darkness.
- I want to be part of the amazing Influencers that I admire. It feels right to post if I honor the writer in me.