I love romance but I never have the guts to commit or I thought eveyone who ever courted me were never good enough. I set a standard, I am not sure if they were ridiculous, are they?
It’s funny that everyone I come across who shows interest or in case I fancy somebody, it opens my immediate travel the future in a blast… I’m not sure if I’m alone with this, ladies??
- His family name is “something,” will it sounds good with Yor Ryeter Something?
- If I really like him, fast forward I take on his name, and try to connect it with my signature. Scribble scribble!!
- Is he the man that I envision myself to marry?
- If we’re old, is he the man I imagine by my side?
- How will our wedding looks like?
- Will my sisters like him?
There is this one man who asked to be my friend in a certain social media. He is very upfront to say he finds me attractive. In a few chat exchange, I kind of find so much about him, and it is extremely weird. He’s good looking and looked like a good man but I didn’t tell him that, I don’t want to encourage him, especially if later on he would turn up as a psychopath or he discovered that I am one! 😛 Well, he’s living in a different country, it feels nice to have someone to chat with, but we’ll see where this leads.
It crossed my mind, items 1, 3, 4 (he’s 14 years my senior, will I take that road?), and 6. It also crossed my mind to be careful that I really don’t know him and it is ridiculous to be thinking of marrying him even he suggested he’s on the look for a wife. He’s scaring me.