The best way to finish a book is when you have about 5 hours to spare at the bookstore and read for free. I am grateful that The Dubai Mall has Kinokuniya, which is my favourite place to read. For this post, I’ve also listened to the interview done by The Moore Show wherein the book was discussed.
My favourite take-away from the book may be summed up with the following beautiful quotes –
- Spiritual growth involves giving up the stories of your past so the universe can write a new one.
- Nothing binds you except your thoughts; nothing limits you except your fear; and nothing controls you except your beliefs.
- There are four rules for miraculous work creation: Be positive. Send love. Have fun. Kick ass. A miracle is a shift in perception from fear to love—from a belief in what is not real, to faith in that which is. That shift in perception changes everything.
- Each of us has a unique part to play in the healing of the world.
- You are loved, and your purpose is to love.
- To whatever extent your mind is aligned with love, you will receive divine compensation for any lack in your material existence. From spiritual substance will come material manifestation. This is not just a theory; it is a fact. It is a law by which the universe operates. I call it the Law of Divine Compensation.
- From a mind filled with infinite love comes the power to create infinite possibilities. We have the power to think in ways that reflect and attract all the love in the world. Such thinking is called enlightenment. Enlightenment is not a process we work toward, but a choice available to us in any instant.
- Love makes us wake up in the morning with a sense of purpose and a flow of creative ideas. Love floods our nervous system with positive energy, making us far more attractive to prospective employers, clients, and creative partners. Love fills us with powerful charisma, enabling us to produce new ideas and new projects, even within circumstances that seem to be limited. Love leads us to atone for our errors and clean up the mess when we’ve made mistakes. Love leads us to act with impeccability, integrity, and excellence. Love leads us to serve, to forgive, and to hope. Those things are the opposite of a poverty consciousness; they’re the stuff of spiritual wealth creation.
- We lack faith in *what* exists within us because we lack faith in *Who* exists within us.
- God has given you your identity, and that cannot be taken away. God has imbued you with infinite potential, and that cannot be taken away. God has provided you with the opportunity to change your thinking in an instant, and that cannot be taken away. God has given you the capacity to love, and that cannot be taken away. God has entrusted you with the power to live in the light of His abundance in any moment, and that cannot be taken away.
Selected quotes were taken from GoodReads.com.
It is beautiful to live in the world when we know we are highly involved in being part of the abundant miracles available to us. It takes having faith of God’s love, our capacity to love and be of service, exercise a positive attitude, and being able to have fun and kick ass.