I was so afraid that my mind started drifting to exactly where I used to be.
- Waiting for the right feeling before I act.
- Getting too tired because exercise is begging to become part of my daily schedule.
- Getting scared, shy, and then procrastinating.
- Not able to read and blog daily.
- Playing the wrong scenes in my head again.
- Scared to fall in love that is starting with innocent little kisses.
I have to be strong and focus on what I do love to do that will make me a better person and contribute better to the society. Destroying myself at the comfort of my own mind will not be beneficial at the end. I have to stay strong, keep doing good and not let me drift to being guilty, sorry for myself, or simply into self-destruction.
It is important to have a stronghold that would keep me standing on my two feet and be at peace. I should always reconnect within me with the guidance of the Holy Spirit. Never lose track that life is full of good energies and be grateful for.
Yor, don’t dwell in the wrong thoughts, move along.