It is true, there are 24 hours in a day, and whichever it is that I prioritise will definitely have a place. I couldn’t use the “I’m too busy” excuse because I will never be too busy to the people and things that I care about. I can drop everything that seems important but isn’t and rush to what I really love to finish or rescue.
The next important question is what do I prioritise in life? Who are important? What is truly essential?
- Those are the things that don’t compromise what I value in life like being loving, joyful, and at peace.
- It doesn’t change me to be somebody else just to gain approval from people that will not matter in the end.
- The people that I love are the people who I have in both my best and worst.
- To have the time to be still and pray in silence and delight.
- To stretch my weary muscles and trigger an honest smiles on my lips.
- Keep creating that tells my story to serve and not gain false fame and power.
- Be a faithful servant to God.
How about you? What do you prioritise?