I am not going to do that, I should stop thinking about it now, I can do that tomorrow, I am not supposed to be responsible of that etc. etc. I couldn’t emphasize enough that lazy has so many excuses.
Is it lazy when you knew you grew tired and need a break? Is it wise that being adult must always come from me?
If I am being honest, I know exactly when I am allowing “lazy” to kick-in. I also remember every clever excuses my mind will talk me out to do or not do something whether important or not important.
The attitude that really works for me is –
- Do it if I really need to do it instead of having the task lingers in my head that wouldn’t give me peace.
- So what if I’m doing it again as long as I have the energy, serve.
- Get a little nap to gain energy and get into it.
- The accomplishment is more divine that an undone list.
- Lazy may seems comfy but it would be kiling me softly.