I must learn discipline once again. When I was a child, I am more inclined to do it because I have the energy and I have the young will of everything is possible (or was it scary that if I don’t do this I get punished and there’s that too).
Now that I am all grown up, everything that I do has to have a purpose and I am slipping to find the proper reasons sometimes and justify the wrong. It needs to change if I want to live a healthy, joyful, rich, and love-filled life.
My daily rituals must be –
- Work must stay at the office and home is when I rest again.
- Set a time to go to be early to wake up early.
- Exercise to breathe better, have the energy to do more with enthusiasm, and so that I am no longer required to take medicine and a frequent visit with the doctor.
- Do something that light up my soul with delight from posting blogs, listening to various great music, reading books, write the next book, and start a business.
- Pray to seek connection with God and have the ample rest of my whole being, the confidence to move forward despite being scared, and to have the proper wisdom.