I was in Australia this September and October of 2016 to survey if the country is a place I would like to settle in while visiting family and friends too who were trying to persuade me to move.
- People in Australia know how to chill. It is a country that is both progressive and relaxed. People really utilize the park for unwinding.
- Progressive and yet homeless people are present that actually scared me a little, alarmed not to even interact with them. I don’t understand their ordeal and I am not ready to understand it.
- Shops close early and that makes me sad.
- It is populated by various Asians so Asian restaurants were quite rampant.
- The airport field is refreshingly beautiful with the natural trees and green grasses.
- I believe that the food and wine made in Australia are clean and well made.
- There is not much in the news because there is not much crimes going on.
- TV shows are filled with shopping episodes.
- There are so many beautiful places to see, both current and historical.
- It is a good country for a family because it takes care of its citizen.
I don’t party a lot but having said that I still prefer to live in a country with cities that lit up at night not necessarily that doesn’t sleep. Australia right now is too relaxed for my taste.