Released in 2016 and expect spoiler in the below list!
- The ship is very chic especially the Gold class cabin. I like the stairs. I love the swimming pool, it got a great outer space view. I like that you get to roam around the space conveniently.
- What’s up with the class, creating a new world and still the hierarchy is there?
- Aurora’s clothes are soft, looks expensive, and flatters her even more.
- Great plot twists especially the Jim dilemma of waking Aurora. Amazing that the story was sustained by 4 characters and the ship. I also like the title, one word, and it encapsulated the whole story.
- It was a delight seeing the beautiful Chris and Jennifer on screen.
- Writer adores writing about a writer character. I wouldn’t wonder why.
- I wonder if living for 90 years have made Jim and Aurora consumed good amount of food that would leave other passengers to lose ration?
- The robot Arthur was loaded with great wisdom.
- My favorite line is from Aurora, she said, “If you live an ordinary life all you will have is ordinary stories.” I also like Jim’s enthusiasm for creating a new world, saying, “I see 5,000 people changing their lives for 5,000 different reasons.”
- It is a choice to kill oneself but it is not easy. It crossed my mind that I would like to end my life, I have no purpose or nothing to live for, but like Jim I will always hesitate. Is it because it is innate in human that it is natural to breathe until it is practically impossible. Are we all Jim who will take away a future of somebody or are we Jim who live the most out of life with the comfort of having a meaningful relationship with another human being?