Archive for the ‘Photo’ Category
- Navy Blue Tory Burch long wallet. The best wallet to not fold the paper bills, makes it very neat.
- Powder Blue Kate Spade wallet. I have a pretty good explanation for having a 2nd wallet. This is the wallet I simply grab if I plan to use a smaller bag and it has my essential cards from driving license to bank cards. It’s soft and very light so it’s almost irrelevant, weight wise.
- Mini Clarins Joli Rouge Soft Berry 705 lipstick.
- 2GB Everon USB stick, just in case!
- Apartment key with a Harrods double decker London bus key chain.
- Victoria’s Secret Bombshell 75ml Body Mist.
- Extra Sugarfree Chewing Gum Strawberry Flavor. Sugarfree but still sweet, if it’s not sweet or a fruity flavour, forget about offering it to me.
- Apple EarPods for convenient long overseas calls, particularly in Australia.
- Pilot V5 Hi-Techpoint 0.5 blue pen if I need to write about serious business matters.
- Pilot Twin Marker (Extra Fine & Fine) when I need to write on slippery pages or surfaces like a CD.
- Muji 0.38 powder blue pen, which I love to use when writing on my journal or organiser. I know I have 3 types of writing pens, it’s not a lot, each has its particular purpose. 😉
- Nokia phone for my ex-company to call or text me. I am trying to forget somebody from that office and containing myself to compulsively text him.
- iPhone 5s for my uber personal use.
- NAVA One Year of White Pages, I am now using the 4th (evident by the 4 holes at top right) month notebook, which is my daily gratitude journal and daily idea go to notebook. Love the leather like cover and the inside pages were soft sepia colour.
- Best Selling Authors Bootcamp by Bo Sanchez. I usually carry 1 book. Finished this today finally!!
- Muji Weekly Organiser.
What’s in your bag today? 😀
Why food? It gives me happiness in case you’re wondering or Simon Sinek called it biologically gives me dopamine shots that makes me happy. I love looking at food posts and I admire how they take the top shot of all the glorious food, drooling now with just imagining sumptuous food.
Above is my very first attempt to pretend that I am a food Instagrammer, a good one that gets thousands of likes. I visited Moylo’s, a famous burger joint here in Dubai, the crowned Prince of Dubai even made time to visit and signed a padlock. I used the top shot technique to fit the burger, the tiny amount of coleslaw, the diet Coke, the very delicious Truffle Fries with the special dip and a normal ketchup, the dry and wet tissues too, and it was quite strategic that I should get the colourful resto table.
I was a little embarrass taking the photo while a man waiting for his order was sitting so close to my table, I was shy that he might think people these days do not grab their burger when it arrives, they take out their phone and take a photo. Is it worth it that I cared what he thought of my choice of action? Is it bad that I wasn’t respecting my food as soon as it arrived? Nah! I was enjoying life and I would not have something to post and share to the blogosphere world if I didn’t take that slight 2 minutes or less to snap just what I was about to eat. Plus my food wasn’t cold when I dive into it.
I was enjoying life and in everything we do, I think that should be the key, did we enjoy it, if yes, fuck everything else. Did I harm anybody, no, then I may do it again probably in a slightly different way, I’ll order another set from the menu! What do you think?
I took the photo (iPhone 5s) from the plane when we are about to descend in Muscat, Oman –
I am always fascinated with the sky with its brilliance in various colours. Cutting the clouds is the plane’s wing and isn’t it marvellous that human mind created a thing that flies and move people to see a new country and in this photo blends well to the art of the nature.
There are really so many beautiful things surrounding us if we focus on them instead of our drama to fall into negativity. 2015: Positive Vibe only!
Tom Hiddleston played a villain in the movie Thor but this man can show decency and real respect for a woman in a seemingly unnoticeable photo. Here he is with a photo op with Emma Watson, and look carefully at the last photo on how his thumb shy away from Emma’s skin.
This is definitely a gentleman’s gesture. I personally doesn’t like being remotely touched by a man who I don’t consider welcome to my personal space and life, so Tom being quite considerate who knew his boundaries, understood physical connection, and I am admiring him for that.
This Burberry Ad reminds me of a good weekend that is happily relaxing.
The little girl’s twisted arm, bright blue eyes, innocent smile, cozy clothes (fashionable too in this case), laying comfortably and recklessly relaxed. It is such a wonderful sight and I can’t wait to go back to my bed now and just lay there – happy and not thinking about tomorrow or any of the long list of worries.
This is a photograph of a child from Africa being reached out by a healthier human being.
Seeing photos like the above makes you reassess how are we being human when we could actually see that there are people out there that need our help. How could we actually help one another that change the world? That could actually change us too for the better…
Are we dedicating our life to simply aim for what would make us comfortable? Or could we account to be more compassionate and look after those who can’t help themselves?
Is dying due to hunger or extreme poverty a problem of the government? Or is it a problem that we all need to pitch into worldwide? Aren’t we informed enough and courageous enough to find out others who live differently than we do?
Something is quite disturbing in the picture. Who do we save first? My answer is ourselves, we should keep ourselves with a heart full tanked with love, be the person we want to love, and then reach out to help. It would be nice to help with a ripple, strategise to create a real impact of true change, to make an effort of 20% but a result of 80%.
I know God sees them, hears them, I know He loves them, I believe this image existed not because He condones poverty and hardship, but He wants us to be truly compassionate that would make us feel worthy that we have the power as we are made in His true image and likeness. This is my thought, what do you think?
The bun was ridiculously amazing. It is perfectly crisp on the outside, a real softly fluffy in the inside, a hidden subtle butter awaits at the center, and beautifully drizzled with a choice from chocolate, honey, etc. The wooden platter is cozy pretty too. ♥ 🙂
I know that at this very moment I am happy.
It’s New Year and I am with the most important people of my life and together we are experiencing new things.
I am enjoying such a beautiful scenery. It’s a true bliss.