In Article, Journal on January 17, 2017 at 12:09 AM
Today, I finally understood that not knowing the answer is enough to let matters go. I finally accepted it without resistance.
I finally see these statements more clearly –
- Let go of what you cannot control.
- It doesn’t have to have a reason.
- It is not my place to know if it is meant to be.
- I don’t need to be right.
I’ve always insisted that everything must have a form. Every thing, every one including me can be judged.
No wonder The Monk Hakuin with an encounter with a villager’s baby was at peace and says is that so. Paul Schubert was right to observe that the monk had responded appropriately, to respond to the moment of what’s best. The baby needed someone to care for it regardless of how the people tainted his reputation or the accusation is untrue. What a great way to live and it will eliminate all the dramas of my ego.
I am here and I will give my best. I cannot explain nor answer the rushing questions of why it happened, why it didn’t happen, and it is okay. I am alive and I will respond with effort and love.
I don’t know and it is so.
Photo credit: Monk with Bowl by Min Wae Aung
In Journal on December 25, 2016 at 7:15 AM
Christmas is because of the beautiful birth of men’s savior Jesus. God so love the world that He gave His only Son to become human.
In my own way I’ve got to spent it with my sister, greeted my relatives and friends abroad via Facebook, prepared a feast, open presents, laughing out loud and tearing up watching old Christmas movies, and above all remember how blessed I am that I am purely love, unconditionally by God.
May this day be as magical as you’ve never expected to enjoy the fantastic surprises! Don’t look at the imperfections, or the plans that didn’t go well, be at peace and let it be. Enjoy the moments because it’s only the eve and the whole Christmas Day that we get to be festive and have reasons to be in touch with everyone with extra good cheers then we wait for another 364 days to pass.
I did have my boundaries and intend to have things the way I’ve wanted but for this Christmas I pray love for everyone without any walls but simply spreading good intentions.
Have a very merry Christmas! 😉
In List on November 12, 2016 at 11:20 PM
I am the most inspired that I have ever been. I’m not sure what exactly am I doing right but for sure…
- I have a dream of publishing my second book and I am looking forward on that.
- I cannot stop being grateful with all the beautiful blessings and challenges that I have on my plate.
- I am hopeful that whatever sufferings there are in the world, it won’t hurt my soul, but I can do something to alleviate even a bit of what’s wrong, and it can start that I be kind “anyway”.
- I smile and I make the effort to be positive.
- I let go of the things that I couldn’t control.
- I pour my heart in the works that I do.
- Be not attached with both success and failures. Still practicing this though.
- Love other people even if I don’t get love back.
- Appreciate my accomplishments and celebrate in the privacy of my solidarity.
- Celebrate and do what makes me at peace in the moment.
In Article on November 8, 2016 at 12:36 AM
I am typing this blog at 12:25 in the early morning, my housemate is in deep slumber, and only the air conditioning unit and my tapping on keyboards make a sound in the whole Dubai apartment… and it is heavenly. I immensely delight the silence where all I could hear are the words in my head and bring them to life through my laptop screen.
It is a blessing to know when my heart is at peace, my head has its space, and act upon my creative output. It is at these moments when I dream that a masterpiece comes to life with every fibre of love and soul magnificently shining through.
Enjoy the silence, which is a luxury to a safe country. And in those moments, I find the time to also utter a prayer that this peace be experienced by beings whose solace is scarce or impossible.
In Journal on July 28, 2016 at 7:48 PM
I have to take care of my mind, body, and spirit.
I keep neglecting every single one of them.
24 hours in a day was made that way for a specific purpose. Day is for toiling, while night is for resting.
I deplete my energy up to the last bit but fails to fully recharge.
Oh peace, please come to me. My worries do not leave me and it leaves me missing good sleep.
I love having a perfect amount of rest at night because I expect myself to be healthy, smart on my decision making, and alert in completing task with gladness.
I have another night to practice and build the right habit.
In Poem on June 24, 2016 at 12:47 AM
Hush now heart, mind, and soul
It is nothing personal when you are being attacked
Human is scared and protects himself
Love and love even more
Love and love anyway
Despite and amidst the hatred, fight with love
Watch the crippling anger
Pause, let it go, and don’t go back
Don’t let it grow, put it into a halt
Find the centre, the quiet, the peaceful
It exists, in meditation or prayer
Mostly in the act of kindness and forgiveness
Have courage to be silly, laugh
Do what’s best everyday and learn, that is all that is.
In Journal on October 27, 2015 at 6:37 AM
It’s 6:10 Tuesday morning and I watch the sky turns brighter for the day. I am grateful for the calm, I am truly grateful that I recognise the calm that is building inside of me. I have bended my knees and said my prayer, it got to be a terrific day!
It’s truly fantastic to see the beauty of simple things. I know people have different point of views and I’d like to share my truths.
- I went to bed at almost 2ish in the morning, I was full of energy because in the evening, I was fed with a delicious Italian take-out! I was in love with the chicken and mushroom risotto along with Tagliatelle Salmon with Caviar, Formaggi Pizza, and Coke Light. I share the hearty meal with my beloved sissy.
- I also finish tons of works that would help out the company where I work before heading to bed. I have such confidence that my load was lesser with the checked items. I am so amazed that my energy level is at the top making me focus so well. I get my hefty salary on time and it is motivating to give back excellence, striving to be great!
- I am having a left over couscous and eggs for breakfast and drinking warm and sweet peppermint tea. It’s a blessed food that would give me energy for the morning.
- I have a new pillow to sleep on giving me a sweet slumber.
- The quiet apartment and gently lit makes my heart smile and feeling loved and serenaded.
I have nothing to complain about but there are much that I can share to the world. 🙂 May you have a ridiculously amazing day.
In Article on September 26, 2015 at 10:01 AM
You don’t want to go inside my head right now because it’s moving so fast and it desires to do million things that aren’t possible. It hurries like today is the last day of my life! 😀 I am not really exaggerating and it is neither advisable nor healthy.
I like this quiet Saturday on the outset where I am at the dining table at 9:45 AM, looking out at the window with bright sunlight, just finished my hot peppermint tea, and calming myself that I can do one thing at a time and be present when doing it in my comfy pajama.
It is undeniable that I have a talent of juggling two to four tasks at the same time and anticipating possibilities and the best way to deal with them before they even really happened; and yet the consequence is my heart palpitate with excitement, my brain invites worries of all the possible things that could also go wrong, and I end up frazzled and even frozen with an overwhelmed feeling.
It takes practise to enjoy every moment that I live my life. I only have right now and thank God that I am not in a middle of a war zone with physical challenges that could cause me pain; but it doesn’t give me the license that I create my own mind battle that will kill me again inside.
Chill. Relax. Breathe.
It’s a beautiful weekend and I am loving every minute of it.
In Poem on September 7, 2015 at 7:55 AM
When you visit
my heart right now
You enter into a room
With soothing melody
Clouds seats are everywhere
Room is perfectly lit
It glistens but won’t hurt your eyes
You are safe
Entering a room
filled with love
I’m here to love you
In Poem on September 3, 2015 at 11:25 PM
When I’m happy…
Sad songs doesn’t make me sad
I see people’s good heart shining through
Smile automatically appears from me
Couldn’t stop thanking God
Everything becomes beautiful
Warm sunlight becomes kisses
I don’t understand impossible
All dreams can come true
My heart and soul expand
Miracles are continuously pouring
Extra kinder becomes easier
Compassionate and emphatic become natural
I could hug everyone
I see no fault from anyone
I forgive everybody
I pray love, peace, and joy for everyone
Courage takes over fear
Hope not suffering is a threshold
Right now is what living is all about
It’s freaking amazing that I gain my footing in getting happier and at peace everyday. I am so grateful and I am seeing the glimpse of what I have been reading so much for so long from those who were able to find this place. It’s a beautiful state and I wanted everyone to live this way. 🙂