In Made In on March 25, 2012 at 12:00 AM
This lotion is given to patient by Tawam Hospital in Al Ain, Abu Dhabi and it works. This product is made in Bangalore, India.
In Photo on December 31, 2011 at 2:33 PM
Got myself a Bershka ankle boots with black heels for the New Year.
I feel so grown up with the slim heels.
Love the zipper at the back.
Read the rest of this entry »
In Journal on December 31, 2011 at 3:10 AM
It’s the last day of 2011 and I find it comforting that tomorrow is a new great start. I like ending things sweetly but I certainly adore a beginning more.
A beginning is like pressing the ‘Reset’ button of a computer where everything get washed out and I can start perfectly. Back in college, a certain dean said, start your thesis poorly and you won’t expect a great result.
I always have this connotation that whatever I do on New Year’s Day shall reflect the course of my whole year. I will make sure everything is perfect for 2012.
Here is my 2012 Awesome Checklist:
- I look forward for a fruitful daily posting.
- I expect myself to be kinder to everyone without prejudice – no more smirky remarks! God lives in each of us.
- God is my boss so I should always perform with my best.
- Get a promotion and a raise.
- Read 12 books, ideally 1 every month.
- Read a Seth Godin and Jeff Goin blog posts daily.
- Read a daily prayer from Bo Sanchez. Pray daily.
- Go to 125 lbs. but don’t lose sight with the ultimate goal of 110 lbs.
- Get a driving license.
- Get a new car.
- Move to a new and bigger flat by July 1, 2012.
- Write every Friday for 2 hours minimum about the planned 1st published historical book of all time.
- Finish my Italian language lesson.
- Learn Photoshop.
- Buy DLSR.
- Learn Photography.
- Buy a new fab and chic laptop and external hard drive. This should reduce my notebook purchase.
- Go to Germany for Christmas. I better move my Tuscany dream trip for 2013.
- Be faithful for my 10% tithe monthly.
- Be persistent to invest 20% of my monthly income.
- I will never be trapped in a situation that I’d say, “I didn’t have a choice.”
- Never leave a work undone. Just finish it with finesse and a grateful heart.
- Speak the truth. Speak! Read the rest of this entry »
In Journal on December 30, 2011 at 10:37 PM
If I have to admit one weakness, it is easy and I am not ashamed. See the photo of Cartier watch below, it doesn’t indicate the Per Hour and sadly to say I won’t be able to tell the exact time.
I found this weakness in my teen years and noticed by my classmate who kept asking the time. I know for sure that even if I get the most expensive watch and there is no per hour indications, I will exchange it or give it away because I will never use it. I’d rather have a digital wristwatch or a simple Casio if I am after to tell the RIGHT TIME.
In Journal on December 29, 2011 at 10:40 PM
I can’t contained myself but 2011 is going to be a year that I will remember for the rest of my life. There is something about it that makes it magical and liberating.
- I witnessed God’s wonderful miracle of pouring blessings.
- I will remember so many great things but what leaves a mark is my growing adoration, respect, and love for my mother.
- I learned to really cook.
- I joined a virtual community called WordPress Post A Day.
- It wasn’t too late that I am doing what I am passionate about.
- My first time to experience a nice Office Christmas Dinner here in Dubai.
- I think I found a new crush; actually I will forget this after 3 months but it feels nice now.
In Journal on December 28, 2011 at 11:13 PM
Here are eleven questions asked by Erica Johnson to help me determine my blogging strategy for the New Year:
- Why did you start the Post a Day Challenge? – I want to become a better writer and to belong in a community so I joined Post a Day Challenge.
- Describe the state of your blog at the time you started the challenge. – Less support system.
- How did your blog evolve over the course of the challenge? – I believed my writing improved and I got good encouragement from my valued readers.
- Did you post as often as you had hoped? Why or why not? – I’ve been faithfully posting daily since April 6, 2011 and I love the discipline.
- What type of blogging strategy works best for you? – Writing what I like to write regardless if my visitor would hate or like it.
- If you could go back to the beginning, what would you do differently? – It would have been nice that I started on January 1, 2011 and to blog daily for the course of 1 year. That would have been sweet!
- What are you most proud of accomplishing this year? – Getting awards, comments, and likes from fellow bloggers.
- Name 3 great blogs you discovered through the challenge. – (a) Cropping Reality by Ula Kapala, (b) Indulge – Travel, Adventure, & New Experiences by Lesley Carter, and of course (c) The Daily Post by WordPress.
- What surprised you about the challenge? – It is rewarding to write daily.
- What advice would you give to others who want to blog regularly? – Just be fearless, enjoy, and write.
- What are your blogging goals for 2012? – Publish a minimum of 500 posts and making sure that I blog daily.
Happy New Year!
In Journal on December 27, 2011 at 8:48 PM
Photo Source: Smartcanucks.ca
The cable at home is out before Christmas Day until now.
I love watching television but my youngest sibling love it five times more.
Why am I glad?
Because without the television, we get to spend as a whole family to really be creative and talk or enjoy other media like singing together or dancing.
The only downside is we’re missing MasterChef Australia Season 3 and we’re paying for a service we don’t enjoy (E-Vision do better please).
But still, I’m glad, it’s not the end of the world, and quality time with family is the most important thing for me right now.
In Poem on December 27, 2011 at 8:37 PM
Inspired by Prison Break’s character Theodore ‘T-Bag’ Bagwell who used “Elmer’s Glue” in one of his dialogues.
You’re Elmer’s Glued in my mind;
I can’t resist your Polaroid smile in my waking life.
I feel the Sprite chill when you’re around;
And my heart agreed you’re Magnolia Cupcaked in my dream.
When will you Tiffany, down on your knee?
My Rolex will not fail me, it’ll be tonight, it better be.