I kind of like the idea of being on the edge of my seat, have my heartbeat deafens me, and my stomach guts just turned upside down. I want a thrill that makes me feel that I am alive and survived. Sissy and I visited Atlantis The Palm and went for The Leap of Faith water slide that made me feel all the quiver! The slide will let you fall over 9 stories in a mere second before you find yourself speeding through a clear acrylic tube surrounded by sharks and rays.
This is what you see from above:
Beautiful sight below huh but my sister and I were contemplating the following scares:
- It is almost a vertical drop instead of a nice kind of safe slant.
- What if we tumble and just move out of the straight path?
- Will my heart make it?
We were a bit hesitant to proceed but what made us do it?
- People did it and they were fine. How unlucky are we going to be that when we do it, it’ll be a final destination disaster?
- It was a long walk up using the stairs, and it is the quickest way to go down.
- We are running out of time and we need to check out from our hotel.
- We saw 2 women backed out (chicken out? :p) and I won’t let that happen to us.
- We’ve talked about this before going to this adventure, we got to do it.
It was worth it! I will probably do it again.